Why I Blog . . .

At 36 years old, I had a little mid-life crisis and "Triathlon" seemed to be the cure. I had never been a competitve athlete and I'm a working Mom with 3 kids at home . . . so it's crazy. I seem to find myself updating my Facebook status so much about this new thing in my life and thought . . . maybe ALL of my Facebook friends aren't really interested! So, I have created a blogspot and those who give a toot can get all the crazy details. And I can VENT. And if you're a crazy Triathlete too . . . please share!



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Warrior Princess postponed.

OK, OK . . . I know in my last post I said that I would NOT miss the Davis Stampede Half Marathon in February . . . but it now looks like life has once again hijacked my plans.







SO! New goal . . . . SHAMROCKIN' HALF MARATHON in West Sacramento on March 13th. Yes, two months away . . . is that enough time to train for a Half Marathon? We'll see, won't we?



What has the Warrior Princess learned about herself these past three months? She is obviously motivated by goals, deadlines and other tools that hold her accountable.





Many of my co-workers at Vitek Mortgage Group will also be participating in this Half Marathon . . . so this should either be a lot of fun or painful public humiliation.





Stay tuned . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Go for it, girl! I always tell folks that Sarah is the gal who can do ANYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete