Why I Blog . . .

At 36 years old, I had a little mid-life crisis and "Triathlon" seemed to be the cure. I had never been a competitve athlete and I'm a working Mom with 3 kids at home . . . so it's crazy. I seem to find myself updating my Facebook status so much about this new thing in my life and thought . . . maybe ALL of my Facebook friends aren't really interested! So, I have created a blogspot and those who give a toot can get all the crazy details. And I can VENT. And if you're a crazy Triathlete too . . . please share!



Friday, February 11, 2011

The Shoe Saga continues . . .

These are my new, "passive-stability" New Balance running shoes . . . no Bunion Window. *sigh*
I expect a blister or two since I will be running 9 miles in brand new shoes tomorrow morning, but hey - blisters are better than a crippled knee (IT Band).

And if I have both blisters and a crippled knee after tomorrow's run . . . . well, you'll read all about it in the next blog.

Keith, you better be right about this . . .

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Sweety. I'll be praying for no pain tomorrow.....but you know what they say?? No pain, No gain. Personally I think that's a load of crap!

    ReplyDelete