Why I Blog . . .

At 36 years old, I had a little mid-life crisis and "Triathlon" seemed to be the cure. I had never been a competitve athlete and I'm a working Mom with 3 kids at home . . . so it's crazy. I seem to find myself updating my Facebook status so much about this new thing in my life and thought . . . maybe ALL of my Facebook friends aren't really interested! So, I have created a blogspot and those who give a toot can get all the crazy details. And I can VENT. And if you're a crazy Triathlete too . . . please share!



Monday, March 7, 2011

"You can do anything you set your mind to, man." - Eminem



March 13, 2011.


Raley Field, West Sacramento, CA.


Shamrock'n Half Marathon.






Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong!
Of course . . . I don't look exactly like this picture. My race day pics will include IT Band braces, knee braces & bunion windows on my shoes . . .
BUT I WILL FEEL LIKE A WARRIOR PRINCESS ON THE INSIDE!
(Stay tuned)


No comments:

Post a Comment